7 Reasons to Choose an Independent Insurance Agent
Updated: Jun 17, 2020
When it comes to protecting you & your loved ones, insurance shopping isn't something to take lightly. From deductibles & out-of-pocket expenses to premiums & copay's, it can be an overwhelming process. That's why many people use independent insurance agents and here are 7 reasons why:
1. We offer choices - As agents, we represent many different insurance companies that offer a variety of coverage options & price points. We are not employed by a specific company to sell you specific plans. We will shop to find the option that makes the most sense for you. The difference is that 'captive agents' represent the insurer's interest; independent agents represent yours.
2. We are licensed experts - Having an agent means they are licensed through the state and are considered experts within the industry. We monitor industry trends to make sure we're providing our clients with accurate and up-to-date insurance information, allowing you to make a more-informed decision.
3. We are your advocate - Aside from being insurance experts, we are also human. We understand insurance jargon can be confusing and our goal is to simplify the process for you. We have your best interest at heart and will give our unbiased advice & experience.
4. We are local - We're your neighbor that's accessible whenever you need us! Our office is always open for you to pop-in with questions or if you need insurance advise. We are conveniently located off Highway 10 in Menasha, WI with free parking!
5. We are a one-stop shop - Because agents represent many insurance companies, we can help you fulfill all your insurance needs. Our company provides health, life, business, dental, vision, and short/long term disability insurance.
6. We can save you money - It's no secret that health insurance can be expensive. An independent insurance agent will gather rates from several insurers to find the best coverage with the best rate.
7. We value customer service - Independent agents act as the middle-man between you and the insurance carrier. As your agent, we will explain your options, go through your application, answer any questions you may have, and take care of communication with the carrier. UIA Health Insurance values meeting face-to-face and having a relationship with our clients. You won't be on the phone stuck in a call center, let us do the work for you!
UIA Health Insurance is a local, family-owned company that is trusted & respected with in the Fox Cities. To begin the discussion with our agents, please call (920) 215-4995 or contact us using this form.